mardi 11 mai 2010

Secretary Made Me A Cuckold by Sissy Cuckold

Secretary Made Me A Cuckold by Sissy Cuckold

Part 1 - Caught Out At the Office

I had been working in an office for 2 years before Kirsty became my secretary. From the moment I saw her I became obsessed with her. She was good looking with the most wonderful ample tits, a nice full arse and long legs. She would show the latter off to good effect each day in the office as she loved to wear short skirts, black stockings and high heeled shoes to work.

My obsession with her did not dampen when I began to find out that she was a bit of a slut. At one office get together for employees and their partners, according to the stories doing the rounds, she had been fucked by at least a couple of the guys in the office separately (my wife Jo had already commented during the night that she looked like a complete slut) and I loved it when I heard rumours after a training weekend, which I did not attend, that she had been fucked by two of my colleagues simultaneously. I did not dare ask her out though being far too shy, and also thought she may be put off by the fact I was a married man.

What really did for me though occurred after she had been working there for three months. I was in the storeroom one day when I heard the door open and Kirsty came in. She didn't seem to be looking for anything but just leant against a cabinet in there as if she was waiting for something - in fact, as I soon realised it turned out to be someone. I hid behind an open door into the adjoining room, peering through the crack and began to fondle myself as I admired her beauty.

It wasn't long before the door opened again and Jim, a tall muscular black guy from the Buying Department, entered. He quickly shut the door behind him and turned the key. He turned to face Kirsty and as he began to undo his zip, said to her: "Kneel down bitch and suck my cock!"

Quick as a flash, she knelt down on her stockinged knees in front of him and helped remove his hardening cock from the confines of the trousers and pants. I found myself instantly hard and rubbing myself through my own trousers. His black cock just seemed to keep growing as she yanked it before enveloping the thick head in her lipsticked lips.

It must have grown to at least 10" and was very thick with it. Jim held her head as she sucked and egged her on. "Deep throat me, bitch. Get all of my cock in your fucking slutty mouth!" The more he abused her, the more she seemed to respond, pulling his cock faster and her mouth slipping up and down his pole till she had her nose rubbing against his pubes. She was making a lot of noise, using her saliva to coat his prick and make her task easier.

Jim took charge after five minutes, grabbed her head and began to fuck her face roughly. She was looking up at him with 'puppy-dog' eyes, eager to be told she was doing a good job for her stud. I had to stop rubbing myself as I felt I was going to cum - I was aware I was wearing cream trousers and did not want to leave a stain for others to see nor did I want to give away my presence by pulling my zip down. I wanted to be there at the climax!

After five minutes of frantic face fucking with Jim contuining to verbally abuse Kirsty - she really seemed to enjoy being called a 'cocksucking whore' - he told her he was going to cum. She removed it from her mouth and begged him to "keep fucking my slutty mouth and send all your spunk down my throat. I want you to choke me on it. Empty those big black balls into me!"

He shuddered as she re-took the prick in her mouth and held her head tight as he unloaded all of his cum into her mouth, Kirsty furiously wanking his cock off as fast she could to ensure she got all of his jism in her mouth. Never having been on the end of a blow-job at all (my wife Jo had always said it was a disgusting thing to do), I marvelled as she carried on sucking his cock, cleaning it thoroughly before allowing it to lose its hardness and return it to his trousers.

"You, bitch, are one horny cocksucking slut. Same time tomorrow?" he laughed. Kirsty began to stand up and replied instantly. "I'll be looking forward to it. I hope you're going to fuck me with it tomorrow?" Jim smiled and told her if there was enough time he would 'fuck the arse off her'. He left first before Kirsty followed a few minutes later.

I was by now beside myself and knew I had to get to the toilet to wank myself off before I exploded in my trousers. I was on my way there, past my office, when Kirsty stopped me and said she was ready to do the dictation before lunch for an urgent memo I needed to draft. "Where have you been?" she requested. I answered before my brain was in gear. "The store cupboard," I replied quick as a flash. "To get what?" "Mmm.. some paper clips, but I couldn't find any." Kirsty was looking at me - her pen where that big black cock had been a few minutes before, between her lipsticked lips - almost knowingly, condescendingly, as she looked me up and down and focused on my groin.

I was harder than I had ever been and was almost trying to walk bent over into my own office and to my desk to avoid embarrassing myself in front of her and the rest of office. "Are you alright, Mark?" she asked with a small grin. "You look kind of, ah, uncomfortable there." I nodded I was OK and sat down, realising my dick was standing upwards in my trousers.

Within seconds, Kirsty was sitting on the side of my desk with her stockinged legs crossed, her skirt riding up exposing her stocking tops, her right shoe coming to rest on my chair between my legs, poised with a pen in her right hand, the tip still in her mouth and a notepad in the other.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked. I felt myself blush and said that I had no idea what she was talking about. She giggled and asked "How long have you been watching us?" I began to try and talk about doing the memo but she would not be sidetracked. She allowed her stiletto heel to fall to the floor and put her black stockinged foot on my hard-on. "Did you wish it was you I was sucking off, little boy?" she teased. "I think you'll have to grow a bit first if you want my slutty lips to bring you off. You see, I'm only interested in real men!" She emphasized the last two words as she continued rubbing my cock through my trousers with her nylon clad foot. "Would you like to take me out sometime and see if I could be so kind to you? Would you like that?" I nodded. She tutted, "But Mark, you're a married man, what would your wife think?" I began to stammer, but she rubbed harder with her foot and commented, "Mind, I bet she'd be glad to get your little worm out of the house for a bit so she can maybe entertain a real man!"

That was it, I couldn't stop myself and felt my prick explode, spunk oozing from me, through the trousers, soaking them and onto her black stocking-clad foot. Her teasing mood seemed to change immediately. "Oh, you little fucking wimp! How fucking dare you cum on my stockinged foot. You'll pay for that!" With that she lifted her foot to my face, wet with my sticky cum, revealing more of her legs so that I could see her skimpy black panties. "Forget about my pussy, wimp, you've got no chance! Now, lick your spunk from my foot or else everyone will know what a pencil dicked wimp you are!" I could not believe what she wanted me to do but knew I had no choice. I held her foot to my face and licked the sole of her stockinged foot. "Suck it dry!" she ordered, as she forced her toes into my mouth. "That's it, eat your pathetic cum, you fucking pervert!"

I cleaned her foot thoroughly before she put it back into her shoe. She told me she was going for lunch then and we could do the memo afterwards. Then, as she got to the door, out of the blue, she turned and asked, "Where was it your wife worked again? Isn't it the bookshop in the precinct?" I asked her why she wanted to know but her reply had my heart pumping. "Would you like me to mention to the rest of the office that you like eating your own cum, wimp or are you just going to answer the fucking question?" I had to comply. "Yes, Jo works there three days a week." "Good. See you after lunch." With that she left and I felt my cock softening, and looked down to see my cream trousers complete with a massive wet stain. It looked like I was going to have to remain seated for the rest of the afternoon!

1 commentaire:

  1. ..'You need help with your brain and in doing do will find out where you went wrong'

    RépondreSupprimer