mercredi 23 décembre 2009

How I became a Maid - Fiction



This is the story of how I became a sissy slut maid to my Mistress, how now owns me and that I worship totally. I worship the floor that she walks on and I worship her black lovers that are so much more superior then me in every way.

I am a pretty normal guy, or at least used to be. Sometime ago, I moved in with this good friend of mine, a women that I have known for sometime. She had gone through a divorce and was looking to start her life again. We are friend and no we were not lovers.

Sophia, is a very beautiful women, around 24 year old and very friendly. I am older and somewhat small and feminine for a men. I guess she probably did not felt threatened by me and was happy to move in.

I was very happy that she accepted my offer to move in with me, because she is a very sexy girl and I don't get to be around beautiful women that much. The other attraction for me was that I would be around all her sexy clothes, that I knew she had for knowing her for such a long time. That was very exciting for me, since I always had been a closet crossdresser. Of course that meant that I had to hide my collection of sexy underwear, clothes and shoes that I had, because I certainly did not want her to find out about my secret.

One night I was in my bedroom sleeping when I hear some noise in the living room. Sophia did not know I was home, because I was suppose to be at my parents for a few days, but I had come back earlier. I got up to go and tell her that I was there, but I heard that someone else was there with her. I started to go take a look and saw that she was having fun with this guy. A very tall and sexy black guy. There were very playful and I did not want to disturb them, so I went back to my room.

After a little while I was getting really excited about the idea of Sophia with a black guy, and could not go back to sleep. I went to the living room to take a peek. I could see Sophia, all sexy in her lingerie on her knees giving her black friend a blow job. I had a really good view of this very exciting scene. This guy had a huge cock and it was so beautiful to see it in Sophia's small hands. She was having a real good time, I could tell. And I was so horny...

I went back to my room, because I was afraid of them seeing me and played with myself until I came thinking about them.

The next morning, Sophia greeted me and was surprise to see me. She was a little bit embarrassed to see me. I reassured her that I was sleeping and did not notice that anyone was there.

A few weeks later I was home alone and was going through Sophia's drawers too look at her sexy assortment of panties and lingerie. That always made me very horny. I heard the front door open and panicked and got out of her room very quickly. However, she saw me coming out of her room, and was a little upset about it. She came to my room and started to ask me some questions about what I was doing there.

" I saw you in my room, johnny. What were you doing there?"

I could not come with an answer, I was just standing there, being stupid.

" Don't lie to me, I know that you have been going through my things. I have notice that some of my underwear have been worn and not by me. Some have like a wet spot from your little weewee.?

" Also, I know about your little secret. After the other night when I came home with Tyler, I went through your room and found your box with all your stuff. You see, I knew you were there looking at us. I saw you in the mirror and I started thinking that maybe you are more interested in Tyler then in me. Aren't you? I think that you like men a lot. Do you think about big black cocks when you dress up?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire